This covers the last 2 weeks as I did not manage an update last week.
- Mon-Thurs: but in Boston Mon-Tues and travelling back to UK Wednesday
Week of 21st November
- In South Africa all week
- More meetings and coding with people in South Africa including Cape Town meetup
- More work on Community Dashboard with Tom Rees
- Integrated Data Explorer with CKAN
Week of 28th November
- Tues-Friday at: Bridging Transparency and Technology Session on Natural Resources
- Saturday: Open Data Day and RHOK. Specifically took part in the DataHub and OpenSpending related Seize the Data Day segment
- Seize the data day: updated Data Patterns with a piece on using the DataHub and Webstore. Wrangling on Exchange Rate data and sqlite data pattern
- In the RHOK part I started work on using the PyBossa microtask framework to integrate microtasking into existing crowdsource workflows with specific focus on a geocoding microtasker.
- Code and README here https://github.com/rgrp/pybossa-geodemo
- Open Government Data Bulletin planning
- Start planning the Open Data Census